Affiliate and Internet Marketing
At Ready Themes, we are all about affiliate marketing — Amazon, Ebay, affiliate marketplaces like ShareAsale and ClickBank, and direct affiliate programs. There is no better way to earn and learn than affiliate marketing. Perhaps you will go on to Amazon FBA or your own products but affiliate marketing has distinct advantages – particularly for newer online marketers.
- Lowest startup costs – with FBA you need to buy products, often deal with low-cost foreign manufacturers and purchase advertising. This can be a money pit for the uninitiated. With affiliate marketing, you just need a low-cost website.
- SEO driven – affiliates typically get their traffic from Google and Bing search. This is paid for with sweat equity. Any future Internet marketing will also need SEO. The skills you learn as an affiliate are 100% transferable to your future projects.
- Any niche – no matter what your interest or niche you choose to develop a site for, there are affiliate products. Start with what you are passionate about and you will enjoy creating content.
- Support – Affiliate marketing is a huge industry with many participants. Anything you need to learn is available for free. Many courses are also available to accelerate your learning.
- Profitable – You can make money. Whether you are looking for a side-gig or full-time earnings affiliate marketing has the potential to make you money.
Is it easy? No. You will need to make a commitment to creating content, learning SEO and, developing relationships – it’s a business. Many give up too soon. But if you stick with it you will have created lots of content, earned Googles respect, become an authority in your niche and the money will follow.
We have lots of information here in our knowledge center fo help guide you on your Internet and Affiliate Marketing journey.